Online Banking Services
Personal Online Banking Services at National Grand Bank …
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD (Online Banking only)
Enter your Customer ID in the box at the top of this page. Leave the Password box blank. Check the "Forgot Password" box. Then click the Login button. Follow the instructions on the page to which you are taken. If you still have trouble logging in, please call the bank for support (781-631-6000) during regular business hours.
If you need help with passwords for CardView Online or Remote Deposit Capture, please call the bank for support (781-631-6000) during regular business hours.
* * * * * * * * * *
National Grand Bank offers a variety of online banking services, and we intend to add more electronic services in response to customer requests. The personal online banking services we currently support include:
- Online Banking … both consumer and commercial
- Telephone Banking (1-888-433-1776)
- CardView Online (from MasterCard™)
- The National Grand Bank Web Site
- Check Ordering
- The NGB Facebook Page
- Secure Email (to/from NGB)
Each of these services is described in more detail below or elsewhere on this web site.
Online Banking … 24/7
No more “Pay-By-Mail”. Online banking refers to the set of free NGB electronic services that permit customers to securely
conduct many banking functions using a networked home computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone or PDA. At any time and from the comfort of your home, on the road or at work you can:
- View balances or transactions in all your NGB accounts (including loans and investments)
- Transfer funds between certain NGB accounts
- Transfer funds to certain non-NGB (external) accounts
- Pay bills from an NGB account and schedule payments
- Make NGB loan payments from an NGB account
- Receive statements electronically instead of by mail (registration is required for "eStatements")
- View check images (front and back)
- Establish account alerts
- Download transactions to Quicken®, Quickbooks® and most spreadsheet applications
- Other functions also available
NGB does not charge customers to use online banking. It’s FREE!
- Unlimited banking and bill payment transactions
- Log-in via tool along the top edge of this web site
- Enrollment and demo links can be found in the log-in area
- No check writing, stamps, or envelopes
- No “better get to the bank before it closes” pressure
- No waiting, no line, no delays
- AND it helps the environment by reducing paper usage and transportation costs
Customer Service for Online Banking
- Online Banking support: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Call 1-781-631-6000
- Bill Pay support: 24/7 … call 1-888-918-7636
- Click here to link to the About eStatements page on this web site.
National Grand Bank offers a telephone banking service at 1-888-433-1776 that allows you to access your account information using your touch-tone phone (24/7). If you are an account holder at the bank, you can auto-enroll on the telephone banking line. Or our customer service representatives can help you get set up with an ID and a password.
With NGB’s Telephone Banking, you can:
- Access account balances for checking, savings, CDs and loans
- Inquire about deposits, checks presented, ATM/Debit transactions and ACH/Direct deposits
- Transfer money between NGB accounts
- Get loan status information
CardView Online (from MasterCard ™)
- Securely manage your National Grand Bank MasterCard™ 24/7 with our CardView Online access feature.
- Click here to link to the Credit Card page on this web site for more information.
The National Grand Bank Web Site
You are already on this site if you are reading this! This is National Grand Bank’s primary presence on the Internet (the Web).
In addition to being a beautiful home page that celebrates Marblehead, Massachusetts (featuring photographs by local artists), our web site offers these features:
- A direct log-in to personal online banking features
- Information about NGB, its products and staff
- Navigation to any page on the site from any other page on the site
- Links from the NGB web site to other sites
- Information tools including news feeds, tides, weather and stock information
The primary NGB web site is rendered using HTML 5 giving you the same look and feel across all your mobile devices and computers.
We hope that you will find the NGB home page appealing enough to be your browser home page!
- Click here to link to the Deluxe Re-Order Checks web site.
The NGB Facebook Page
- Find us on Facebook where you will find interesting dialog about the bank, about Marblehead or about other nearby towns.
- You will find a link to our Facebook page in the footer-area of the NGB home page.
- “Like” us and/or “follow” us and add your voice to the discussions posted there.
Secure Email (to/from NGB)
Anyone can send secure email (with or without attachments) to the bank using the link on our web site or by clicking the link below. This is the best way for you electronically send sensitive personal information to the bank.
- Click here to go to the NGB Secure Email Portal
When the bank sends you secure email, you will most likely get an email directing you to visit our secure email portal (a web site link will be in the email) to securely retrieve your message and any attachments.